New Update 18.104.22.168 Released. NoLimits 2 Available for Mac now!
We are proud to have released a new update for NoLimits 2 with cool new features and all new Mac compatibility.
Here is a list of the most important changes...
Mac version is now available
NL2 now fully supports the Mac. It is a native port for macOS using OpenGL 3.3/4.1. It is available on Steam. Please make sure to check the requirements before purchasing. We recommend a fast graphics card such as a discrete Radeon or GeForce solution, especially when running high resolutions on Retina displays. On older and slower Macs, it might make sense to use fullscreen mode with a lower resolution.
New Tilt Track Element
- Easy to use, works just like a transfer track
- Timing and tilt angles can be customized
- Works for all coaster styles
New Scenery Objects
- New set of gray rocks and stones
- New set of brown rocks and stones
- New wind power plants
- New high performance forest objects for backgrounds
- New high performance pine tree
- Tilt Coaster Park demonstrating the new tilt element
- Rock-it Man Park demonstrating the new scenery objects
- Both new parks are fully optimized for VR
Many internal optimizations
- Better utilization of CPU cores for higher framerates
- Special optimizations for CPUs with many cores (Ryzen)
- Lower latency frame times for better VR experiences
- Higher scripting performance
[The NL Dev Team]