YouTube user Greneey has a really high quality NoLimits 2 tutorial in German.
You can catch some amazing videos that really show off the potential of NoLimits 2. Check it out!
We’ve finally launched the NoLimits 2.
We are finishing up all the help files, demo parks, and other things right now. Lots of features mean there is a lot to document and take care of. Kevin meanwhile has created a casual preview video showing the editor in action.
Here is an incomplete list of features you see in the video.
- New logo and start screen
- Speed indicator comb
- Automatic roll feature (to reduce lateral forces)
- Section borders are independent from track vertex data
- Rotation tool
- Depumping tool
- Various terrain editing tools
- New Timberliner coaster style (with permission from The Gravity Group, LLC)